This is royalty!!!!
The origin of giving gifts far predates documented history but we sure know that giving gifts have come to be a part of our everyday lives. Ooh! What joy, what ecstasy, what confidence it wells up within you when you receive one.
Gifts always have a way of adding not just physical but also emotional and psychological value. I′m sure you′ll agree to this. Now, has any-one ever gifted you a jeweled necklace? Or have you ever gifted anyone a customised jeweled wrist-watch? What was the reaction? I′m going to be sharing with you 5 reasons why you should gift a jewelry:
• Love: Don′t you just love to love? Having someone you deeply care for and the glint in their eyes when you show them you do. Everybody loves somebody and a better kind of love you can have is for yourself. When you love yourself or someone else dearly, you take time-out to pamper them or show them how much you care and value them. Very often a jewelry given as a gift would make the perfect impression.
• Statement: Are you bold and confident? Do you believe in the beauty that lies within you and you want to make a statement to your world? Or perhaps you want to show how much you value a friend? You can always customize a jewelry and make your statement.
• Appreciative value: the Queen′s crown is over 60years old and its value would keep going higher because of its durability and most especially the sentimental value attached to it. Jewelries have that “special something” they make us feel you know, this would increase its value and the price you would be willing to part with it. So whether it is for keeps or for investment, you always get value.
• Sentimental value: You could easily discard a gifted cloth when torn, you could mistakenly tip over that “special” mug or even wear –out an out-dated expensive shoe? But a jewelry gift? Oh heaven no. A jewelry, though old isn’t easily discarded. Why? You got that right: sentiments. You sure have that grand-mother’s piece of old earrings and you still feel good when you wear them even though they look old. They make you feel like your lovely grand-ma and loving memories well-up once more within you. Jewelries have this unique ability when gifted.
• Spread joy: This is a common intention with all gifts. Your desire would be to see a smile on the face of the person receiving your gift. Would you smile if you gave Kate a bottle of soda on her birthday and she rolls her eyes saying a ‟thank-you″. You want to give something you sure would make a statement and evoke joy in any-one you want to make a happy. This in-turn gives you joy and satisfaction.
So whatever maybe your reason for gifting yourself or someone a jewel you know you are getting something that would definitely stand the test of time and value. I’ll leave you with the words of a commenter on the Guardian:
‟ It’s not about the value, not at all, it’s the sentiment behind the pieces you have.″
To know more about our exquisite collections, come, let me show you around.